We have multiple openings for Manufacturing Technicians/Operators. Come work for an industry leader in a culture that is second to none. Fox River Fiber was named “Best Place to Work” by the Pulp & Paper Manufacturer’s Association. Our culture sets us apart – We take care of our customers while acting as stewards of the environment; our success is based on our ability to continually improve all aspects of our business, including the effectiveness of our associates – our most valuable assets.
Our self-managed work teams are responsible for:
- Working at the highest level of safety and quality standards at all times.
- Being an Owner-Operator-Maintainer-Improver of all equipment and processes.
- Operating systems/machines at centerline conditions, standard speeds, etc. to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Executing asset strategies and contributing to their continuous development and improvement.
- Maintaining the integrity of all assets and operating equipment to ensure on-going safe, reliable operations.
- Maintaining clean to inspect standards, ensuring periodic cleaning of assets and other areas.
- Initiating, completing and/or assisting with equipment maintenance and repair as needed.
- Taking an active role in learning the equipment, processes, systems, and technology.
- Actively train/mentor other team members to foster their development and FRF’s Associate Principles, as well as drive continuous improvement in asset.
- Optimizing machine performance including timely process adjustments, process monitoring, etc.
- Perform continuous improvement activities and/or troubleshooting to improve operations.
This position will work rotating shifts on one of our self-managed production teams. Our highly automated de-inking process is run with state-of-the-art equipment and our manufacturing technicians positions would be a great opportunity for highly motivated, technically inclined individuals. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits program along with the opportunity to work in a progressive, safety conscious work environment.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Associates Degree in a technical field or advanced training plus experience preferred but not required
- Uncompromised commitment to working safely and for the safety of others
- Strong leadership and communication competencies
- Ability to help coordinate team based improvements
- Ability to contribute individually and in a team environment
- Microsoft Office computer skills